1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Restrict SDK Runtime for End Users

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by Arbiter, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baddest Man on Earth

You've made far too many enemies to last any longer.

proxi and Derk like this.
  2. toxxic

Now that it is a rule, I won't even sell. But the post started as it was just a restriction of time. That is how it started, and the main issue was resolved. The other people here just don't seem to understand the concept of restricting and want to continue on.

3. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

This isn't a competition to find "the place where it restricts you from doing this", it's crystal clear that you can't by the quote I just supplied. Not sure what you're trying to achieve but you're done for mate.

4. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

I'm not sure if you can read properly sir, but right here it says you're required to, and you still act as if you're good to sell your shit.

@toxxic

5. toxxic

Again with all of you quoting something that was added after the thread started, keep continuing on about it. Please, I got 2 more hours to kill. I already got the answer after the first few messages that it is NOW a rule. It was NOT a rule until after arbiter posted it, which the main point of my issue has ended. I am not going to go against it after it was posted, but until then, any posts before that were about a RESTRICTION of time, and not a rule. But please, keep quoting him, because that topic is dead, you just don't understand restriction. xD

6. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

You are right, but honestly, it is of course an appeal to refrain from selling bots without the use of the sdn.

7. Draggin

Your still here? I thought you were too busy with your "Squad" to be on the computer for the next 5 days?
    You should just leave this site, you've pissed everyone off with your unintelligible banter. You need to realize that there are RULES IN LIFE. Everywhere you go, RULES. Get use to it and grow the fuck up. Code your own bot oh great master coder.

8. Aria

I was a bit worried when I came into the thread, but luckily the restriction is only for the distribution of bots. At times I need to instantly deploy updates to my goldfarming bots, so the bot store isn't ideal.

9. toxxic

Holy shit, someone on this site can read. That is honestly shocking to me at this point. Thank you.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 15, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 15, 2015 ---
    My Squad is currently waiting for our task tonight. Had to stock up on apples and shit. They said open our schedule, so I did. Now i'm playing the waiting game. Thinking about (like i said above) 2 hours for this weekend to light up ;)

10. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

It won't affect bot authors, or at least ++ ones :)

11. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

we gucci

12. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

It won't affect any Bot Authors at all.

13. VAG

VAG

No one cares.

14. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Man, you guys are sitting here bickering and all I'm doing is microwaving hot dogs....

Fontkodo, Evuls, proxi and 6 others like this.
  15. Draggin

I just hate people who bring up problems for no god dam reason instead of just saying Yes.
    The system he wanted to stick with puts the people who paid good money at a disadvantage of having to relaunch every three hours.

16. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I recommend frankfurters my dear high-in-the-sky friend.

17. toxxic

That disadvantage gets added next update. Wasn't planning on this. If arbiter wants to work with me to push out those bots for the people QUICKLY, i can do that so the people paying can get the use out of it.

18. VAG

VAG

I like party hats and bitches.

19. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Not to mention the chance of being scammed for both the seller and the buyer. And the risk of being hacked as the buyer.

proxi likes this.
  20. Draggin

You should really work on your delivery and prose. You come off as a massive steaming pile of horse shit.

Aidden and Baddest Man on Earth like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.